T3 Pros: healthy winter hair tips
Healthy winter hair is at your fingertips. Our T3Pros are here to help protect your locks from the dull and dry effects of the season.
- “When it’s time to wash your hair, use T3 tools to remove any excess moisture. It’s ironic that although hair gets extremely dry in the winter, it also takes longer to actually dry your hair. Because of the cold temperatures and the dry air, hair retains water for longer. I like to use the Featherweight LUXE 2i dryer to remove that last bit of moisture and completely seal the cuticle. This saves your hair from over drying and safely ensures a smooth, shiny finish.”
- “Make your style last! With the right styling tools and product, you can minimize damage and make your style last 3-4 days before you need to wash your hair again. To style, prep damp hair with Ouai’s Hair Oil, then use the PROi dryer with a round brush to blow out the hair into a bouncy, shiny and fabulous style. On days 2-4, use the Ouai’s Dry Shampoo at the roots for oil control and volume. Touch up your waves with the Whirl Convertible to get that messy, beachy, textured look.”
- “During the winter months, taking care of your hair is extra important! As a natural hair girl myself, deep conditioning is one of my go-to’s for the season. The air tends to be a bit drier, so extra moisture really makes a huge difference in the overall health of your hair, especially if you are switching back and forth from curly to straight hair! Moisturizing your hair is the best protectant, and Ouai’s Treatment Masque works great.”
- “Winter weather can leave your hair dry, lifeless and flat. What’s the solution? Two words: hot rollers. Not just a trend of the past, hot rollers are professional hairstylists’ secret weapon backstage at all of the runway shows and on set at celebrity photo shoots to create that bouncy, voluminous, dream hair. Extend and revive your blowout using the Volumizing Hot Rollers LUXE, focusing on the crown. This will restore all the extra body in your hair without having to completely wash and restyle. Finish with a good dry shampoo or texturizing spray for added volume and texture.”
- “In the winter, walking around with wet hair is just not a great option! The Featherweight LUXE 2i dries hair so quickly while also maintaining the health of your hair. Having the proper tools can actually save you up to twenty minutes every morning when it feels to cold to crawl out of bed. I constantly tell my clients, ‘The one thing to invest in is a good dryer, whether you’re a pro or not!'”