New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep
Most of us are guilty of forgetting the good intentions and New Year’s resolutions we set for ourselves in January. Not this time – we have a few you can actually keep this year!
- Filter yourself: you drink filtered water, why not wash your hair with it too? The Source Showerhead’s filters reduce free chlorine and other impurities. Plus, they last for 6 months so you’ll only need to remember this New Year’s resolution in July.
- Morning me time: Pause and take a breath while styling your hair. The Volumizing Hot Rollers LUXE add serious volume and shine to your hair while keeping your hands free. Roll up your hair, then sit with a mug of tea and set your intentions for the day – you deserve this time!
- Find a new signature look: Try a larger wave or a smaller curl this year easily by swapping out your go-to Convertible Collection barrel for something new! Normally a Defined Curls kind of girl? Try the Cascading Waves barrel for more volume at the root and loose waves through the ends of your hair.
- Learn something new: Turn your SinglePass LUXE flat iron into a curling or waving tool and teach yourself how to create a few new styles with just one tool. Check out our blog post on the three styles you can create with a flat iron here.
- Keep things neat: Sectioning your hair when styling can make it easier to create a clean and polished finished look. Keep your pre-styled hair in place until you’re ready to blow it out, curl or straighten it using the alligator clips in the Clip Kit for sections your stylist would be proud of.
Now that we’ve given you a few ideas for New Year’s resolutions you’ll be sure to keep throughout 2019, add a few of your own to the list and you’re sure to have your best year yet!