Beyoncé, “Hold Up” Music Video
- Start with clean damp hair and work a sculpting spray through the hair with a comb.
- Clip up the damp hair on top of the head, except for the bottom layer at the nape of the neck.
- Taking 3″ pieces at a time, tightly braid each section all the way down and secure with a small elastic.
- Repeat step 3 until the entire head is braided.
- Use the Featherweight LUXE 2i on the high heat and low air setting to dry all of the braids.
- Leave the braids in for an extra hour so they are completely dry, then take them out.
- Lightly run fingers through the hair to separate the braids.
- Finish with hairspray.